STACK STREET™ Cold Brew Colombian Supremo Reserve Organic Coffee, Ground, 1 LB
- COLD BREW RESERVE: Artfully crafted to make delicious cold/iced coffee. Cold brew requires special attention to the bean's origin & quality, grind size, & roast level.
- TASTE PROFILE: Low acidity, slightly sweet, smooth, well balanced, & bold coffee flavor.
- COFFEE ORIGIN: 100% Arabica - Organic Single Origin Colombian Supremo (extra large sized coffee beans for maximum flavor)
- ROAST LEVEL: Dark Roast
- GRIND LEVEL: Coarse
At a glance cold brew and iced coffee seem to be synonymous, but in reality, they could not be more different. There are three main differentiating factors between the two:
- BREW: Cold brew, as apparent from its name, is brewed cold. It is never heated up. It is a process that requires more time and patience than the standard brewing process. Iced coffee, on the other hand, is brewed hot and then cooled down and poured over ice.
- CAFFEINE: Cold brew has 3 times the amount of caffeine than standard coffee.
- TASTE: The heating and cooling process involved in making iced coffee weakens the taste, and it often just tastes like watery, cold coffee. The heat also causes higher levels of acidity, as opposed to cold brew which has half the acidity normally found in coffee. Cold brew is slightly sweeter, much smoother, and easier on the stomach.
Using French Press
1. Add ground coffee & cold, filtered water to French Press (we recommend a 4:1 ratio of water & coffee. For example, 4 cups of cold filtered water to 1 cup of ground coffee).
2. Stir, cover & leave in fridge overnight
3. After ~ 12-18 hours, press & enjoy!
Using a Mason Jar
1. Add ground coffee & cold, filtered water to jar (we recommend a 4:1 ratio of water & coffee).
2. Stir, cover with lid, & leave in fridge overnight
3. After ~ 12-18 hours, strain coffee using a fine mesh strainer and/or cheesecloth & enjoy!
STACK STREET COFFEE, MAKE YOUR DAY EXTRAORDINARY
Stack Street Coffee is carefully curated for java lovers from all walks of life. Our decades of experience working with coffee, and the passion we exude for what we produce is evident in the end product: a perfectly-smooth, evenly-roasted cup each and every time. We are committed to producing that perfect roast to ensure a premium coffee drinking experience. Our assortment of bold, rich flavors come in different strengths and roasts, so there is sure to be something for everyone from the coffee connoisseur to those simply looking for a caffeine boost. So, sip it slow or grab one on the go, enjoy it hot or over ice. We are here to make your day extraordinary.